Alleviating Rural Poverty by promoting the people of rural Ghana, sustainable integrated development through partnership and total village and towns management that makes a real difference in their life, creating ownership and igniting initiative and innovation.
To contribute in achieving Sustainable Development Goals in areas of our operation
Aims and Objectives:
ARA IN GHANA aims for all round development of the rural areas for providing,
• Formation of self help groups and self employment opportunities to men & women.
• Technical & social support for utilizing the natural resources like land, water, Forest, Animals & agriculture management, horticulture, cottage industries.
• Infrastructure development such as approachable roads, housing, hospitals, schools, community hall, marketing.
• Providing trainings in micro finance and developing entrepreneurial skills in rural sector.
• Developing human resources by establishing schools, technical & vocational institutions.
• Giving all organizational support for scientific development of rural areas & entering them the enlightened world.
• To organize women & down trodden tribal for constructive development.
• To prohibit alcoholism, drug –addicts and superstition through social awareness.
• To develop a link between government and rural population by popularizing & action of the government among the rural population.
• To create suitable environment on the basis of equality and fraternity.
We aim at achieving our objectives through:
• Organizing rural community into village level organizations so as to identify, analyze and plan development activities through their participation.
• Formulating and implementing natural resource management program through people’s participation.
• To develop linkage between local and foreign NGOs.
• Formulating a system where village level organizations conduct monthly meetings and convert problems into opportunities.